This is why you can’t sleep walk through any games | The Boneyard

This is why you can’t sleep walk through any games

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Fought hard today but it’s near misses that just highlight the two road eggs we laid last week. This team couldn’t beat USF and a weak Cincy group? Team needs to find energy when there’s not a packed house cheering for you. Still early in a crazy AAC but damn it just stings more when the energy is so inconsistent.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Fought hard today but it’s near misses that just highlight the two road eggs we laid last week. This team couldn’t beat USF and a weak Cincy group? Team needs to find energy when there’s not a packed house cheering for you. Still early in a crazy AAC but damn it just stings more when the energy is so inconsistent.
It's early but already 3 games behind.

Reaction Score
That comes with a lack of talented players.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
But really everyone is praising the effort yesterday. Effort is one of the few things you can control. Hopefully they learned to keep your effort up regardless of who the opponent is. Treat every game like it’s a fight to the death.

Reaction Score
But really everyone is praising the effort yesterday. Effort is one of the few things you can control. Hopefully they learned to keep your effort up regardless of who the opponent is. Treat every game like it’s a fight to the death.
Which is why I love Sid. He may not be the best player, but release his energy out there dammit. That type of energy doesn't need to be on the bench especially in close games where fatigue becomes an issue.

Hurley should use him to have the opponent(s) exert all their energy on defense. He's the type of player that will have them with their tongues on their jerseys. Late first half, middle of 2nd half especially and then a couple of minutes in the late game. Just tell him to run, jump, run and then run, jump, run some more.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
I was filling the press to get a tree cut down Sunday, So with Us down about 10, I turned off the game and got the tree cut down. Came in and checked to see what the final score was and kicked myself. Darn and I have been so down on Sid too. I guess I deserve it.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
That comes with a lack of talented players.

Groan. The starting PG at WSU is a freshman we didn’t even want. We have a McD AA guy. Wichita State is incredibly well coached and yes those players take to the coaching. But talented? Not so much. USF certainly isn’t talented beyond Rideau. Cinci doesn’t have much behind Cumberbund.

For four years now our teams have been less than the sum of their parts. I’ll cut Ollie some slack for 15-16 because that team simply had nobody healthy to even suit up. Yes we need more talent, but we also need guys to play up to the talent they have and to be a team. I see very little of it. It’s concerning.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom