This is the one video I want Jalen and team to watch: | The Boneyard

This is the one video I want Jalen and team to watch:

Reaction Score
It epitomizes UConn to the fullest. Leadership, toughness, unselfishness, teamwork, and no quitting against all odds. Our uniforms are not ordinary ones!

We only need that 'one' person with a support cast. And most importantly to buy into the UConn brand. I want them to see this and then ask Jalen 'are you the one?':

Reaction Score
Well, went on a little roll and watched the 2011 Championship run as well as the 2014 Championship run. Makes me feel good to be such a fan.
I have to say that I am blessed to have been rewarded so many times with so many great moments. My father started me on this journey way back in the Joey Whelton, Tony Hanson, Al Lewis? years, and I started again in 1988-89, not missing anything since. It has really been a great ride. Let's Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
The basketball move in this trainjjng tape will be transformative for the entire team, especially Jalen.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I want them to watch this.

It’s delightful.

The fact that the video opens with a reference to Jim Henson and whoever Richard Hunt is being dead might just make them more lethargic.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
A friend of mine was at Calhoun's camp goofing off one day when coach was giving a lecture, Calhoun hucked a ball and hit him in the face. My friend wound up going to Syracuse, hates Uconn basketball and to this day hates Calhoun with a passion. Oh yeah, he's also facebook friend's with Ken Krayeske.

upload_2017-12-13_20-44-48.png
Shouldn't be a friend...

Reaction Score
Something Kemba said in one of the 2011 highlight videos really stands out.
Have fun.
So many times in the past you saw UConn players having fun. Shabazz dancing in the warmup
circle, Freeman and Hamilton bowing to each other after a breakaway dunk, one of the reserves
greeting each starter with a leaping chest bump as they were introduced before the game are a few.
Too often the last couple years the team looks like it's at work at a job they don't enjoy.

Reaction Score
Something Kemba said in one of the 2011 highlight videos really stands out.
Have fun.
So many times in the past you saw UConn players having fun. Shabazz dancing in the warmup
circle, Freeman and Hamilton bowing to each other after a breakaway dunk, one of the reserves
greeting each starter with a leaping chest bump as they were introduced before the game are a few.
Too often the last couple years the team looks like it's at work at a job they don't enjoy.

Winning is fun.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Mike's brother. I thought everyone knew that.

Yeah. I think he used to go with Amanda Hugginkiss. He and Mike are cousins of Dick Hertz.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom