This is pretty cool (Sid tweet) | The Boneyard

This is pretty cool (Sid tweet)

Reaction Score

Really can't see Bryant having room for Sid at this point. Hope there's some behind-the-scenes options for him

Reaction Score

Really can't see Bryant having room for Sid at this point. Hope there's some behind-the-scenes options for him
Unfortunately, I agree. They also have former Wake Forest commit Melo Eggleston as a sit-one as well. Similarly sized at 6'8 195.

Reaction Score

I don't know if it's just me but I've been seeing Bryant lately extending offers to some highly rated recruits that I wouldn't normally see them going after.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
What happened to Iona? I thought that was a good fit
Iona has never offered, but I agree it's a good fit, although Isaiah Washington just transferred from there, who he's boys with.

Iona already has 11 scholarships lined up for the 21/22 season. By then, literally everyone on the roster will be a Pitino pick up, which is wild how quickly he's turning around that roster.

All 11 of these players were signed between the time he was hired in mid-march to early May. That's just eight weeks. Insane.

Reaction Score
Really can't see Bryant having the next "Larry Bird" either.

You mean it's only powerhouses like Indiana State that get them?
Or Murray State? (Ja Morant, who by the way went to the same high school, Dalzell, SC, as Ray Allen).

Reaction Score
Really can't see Bryant having the next "Larry Bird" either.

Certainly not this kid. Hate to rain on the parade but there is a reason he was a filler for a school that casts the widest net ever. Kid needs 3 years minimum in a weight room to improve that athleticism in order to even get that shot off. Also, you can put the 1:51 mark of the video in the "Never have I ever" seen category for me. Never have I ever seen someone put in their highlight video a clip of him walking back on defense and an opposing player scoring a transition bucket. Good Luck Bryant.

Reaction Score
Certainly not this kid. Hate to rain on the parade but there is a reason he was a filler for a school that casts the widest net ever. Kid needs 3 years minimum in a weight room to improve that athleticism in order to even get that shot off. Also, you can put the 1:51 mark of the video in the "Never have I ever" seen category for me. Never have I ever seen someone put in their highlight video a clip of him walking back on defense and an opposing player scoring a transition bucket. Good Luck Bryant.
I didn't see anything in that clip to make me think "Larry Bird", more like a very poor man's Keith Van Horn. And I guess it just a coincidence that the one white guy is always compared to the other white guy by fans. Why can't he be the next Chris Bosh or something? Just kidding of course.
Anyway in highlight videos you usually see something that pops out about a player, and I didn't see anything in this one. Larry Legend was a once in a generation talent, and we're comparing some slow dude playing what looks like very poor competition, as the next Larry Bird? Our standards have really dropped off.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Larry Legend was a once in a generation talent, and we're comparing some slow dude playing what looks like very poor competition, as the next Larry Bird? Our standards have really dropped off.

No, that's the title of his highlight video.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom