This is pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
doooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeedddd

Reaction Score
I see nothing wrong with the OP. Just a fan frustrated by the way the team played early. Knowing they are capable of much better. I for one love UConn basketball, watch every minute I can, and admit a bit of frustration from time to time with the team's play.

Reaction Score
I see nothing wrong with the OP. Just a fan frustrated by the way the team played early. Knowing they are capable of much better. I for one love UConn basketball, watch every minute I can, and admit a bit of frustration from time to time with the team's play.

I get frustrated sometimes too, but I would never make a post like that during halftime of a game we were down 5.

What good comes with saying how horrible everyone is. If someone can't handle a loss I suggest not watching the games.

Reaction Score
OP is also one, of a few, who never has anything but negative things to say.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
are we UConn?

come on man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics