THIS is how I hope players are talking at 3:30 p.m. Saturday | The Boneyard

THIS is how I hope players are talking at 3:30 p.m. Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Probably obvious ... but I hope that is how they've been talking for almost 2 weeks now ...

Reaction Score
This is how I hope the fans are during the whole game........by testimony you can see it sparks the team

Reaction Score
I was watching Coach Charlie Strong at last nights game. He impressed me with his energy during the game and when players came off the field after a good play, with pats on the butt and high chest bumps. I hope TJ can bring some of that to our game as it been sorely missed the last 2+ years. I can't ever recall a picture of PP without a scowl and to hear he was having fun and smiling at a loss, just freaked me out. So glad he is gone.

Reaction Score
I was watching Coach Charlie Strong at last nights game. He impressed me with his energy during the game and when players came off the field after a good play, with pats on the butt and high chest bumps. I hope TJ can bring some of that to our game as it been sorely missed the last 2+ years. I can't ever recall a picture of PP without a scowl and to hear he was having fun and smiling at a loss, just freaked me out. So glad he is gone.

You forgot the glasses at the end of his nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom