This Is Bob Diaco... | The Boneyard

This Is Bob Diaco...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Well done to the department. I just got this via e-mail.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
That was awesome. Wish I lived closer so i could attend games next year!

Reaction Score
I am sorry, but this guy has NEVER head coached a game, why is everybody creaming their jeans over him? I can see being positive, but damn, the talk on this board is the second coming of Jesus

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I am sorry, but this guy has NEVER head coached a game, why is everybody creaming their jeans over him? I can see being positive, but damn, the talk on this board is the second coming of Jesus

You've managed to capture the two things that the Boneyard doesn't have enough of:

1) Negativity
2) A mention of Jesus

Thanks, dude! :confused:

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score

His job, at this point, is to energize the fan base and sell tickets (along with recruiting obviously). So far, he is absolutely killing it. There is reason for optimism. Enjoy it.

Reaction Score

Well he hasn't caused any donors to demand their money back, so there's already tangible improvement over the last guy.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Anyone else think when they got this email and saw the subject line "this is bob diaco" that he was sending a personal message directly to them? Be honest.

Reaction Score

I'm pretty sure he coached a #2 defense in the country. But you go ahead and be your negative self Mrs. Pasqualoni.

Limbo Land

Pounding Down the Doors!
Reaction Score
Okay love the video but the signage in the back right wall, as he walks through the door, has to change… and don't like it anymore but reality is what reality is for the time being. That said great job!

Reaction Score
Okay love the video but the signage in the back right wall, as he walks through the door, has to change… and don't like it anymore but reality is what reality is for the time being. That said great job!
UConn twitter has already responded, that wall celebrates our Big East history and championships.

Also love the video, so pumped! Can it be August?

Reaction Score
Dougsts said:
How's the blood taste?

Reaction Score
UConnDan97 said:
You've managed to capture the two things that the Boneyard doesn't have enough of:

1) Negativity
2) A mention of Jesus

Thanks, dude! :confused:

This made me chuckle. And I have to admit there are some pretty funny posts in the religion threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom