This is Boatright's Journey, Time to Leave Shabazz Comparisons Behind | The Boneyard

This is Boatright's Journey, Time to Leave Shabazz Comparisons Behind

Status
Not open for further replies.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Who's going to be the alpha next year though? Brimah, Purv, Sam, Jalen, D-Ham, T-Sam.... so many options..

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Bazz was constantly compared to Kemba... Boatright can accept it or hide from it. Bazz embraced it and became his own Uconn Legend.
It's Boat's time now and his choice to accept or hide.

Reaction Score
Between his football coverage and now this I am having a hard time understanding what planet Matt lives on. Bazz was compared to Kemba and now we are comparing Boat to him instead of Kemba.

The comparison is an honor. I think Boat understands that. And understands that if he has a great year then Adams will have to live up to Boat's legacy.

Reaction Score
Between his football coverage and now this I am having a hard time understanding what planet Matt lives on. Bazz was compared to Kemba and now we are comparing Boat to him instead of Kemba.

The comparison is an honor. I think Boat understands that. And understands that if he has a great year then Adams will have to live up to Boat's legacy.
Boat has openly addressed the issue several times with the media

Reaction Score
Shabazz had Giffey and Daniels. Ryan should do fine if the team grows around him and I fully expect that to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom