This is Benedict's fault | The Boneyard

This is Benedict's fault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Before his arrival we had a football team that could make a bowl game and a basketball team that could at least beat the teams that it was supposed to beat. Look how far we have fallen on his watch, fire AD Benedict before he brings forth the down fall of UCONN athletics. ( I'm only kidding, but the funny thing is there are probably people here who would've been behind me if I was serious.)

Reaction Score
Before his arrival we had a football team that could make a bowl game and a basketball team that could at least beat the teams that it was supposed to beat. Look how far we have fallen on his watch, fire AD Benedict before he brings forth the down fall of UCONN athletics. ( I'm only kidding, but the funny thing is there are probably people here who would've been behind me if I was serious.)
I was ready to call the mods and have you banned for this thread. LOL

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
Benedict must be calling his agent and saying "WTF did you get me in to here at UConn?!"

With all of the financial, conference, attendance and football issues for UCONN--at least he knew that the basketball programs were a given. Opps!

Diaco. Reid. Tsantiris. Now Ollie.

The only coaches getting a "meets expectations" or better on their year end review are Aueriema, Penders, and Stevens.

He is really going to earn his money now. Hope he is the guy for the job--otherwise this ship is going to begin taking on water very rapidly soon!

Last edited:

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Benedict must be calling his agent and saying "WTF did you get me in to here at UConn?!"

With all of the financial, conference, attendance and football issues for UCONN--at least he knew that the basketball programs were a given. Opps!

Diaco. Reid. Tsantiris. Now Ollie.

The only coaches getting a "meets expectations" or better on their year end review are Aueriema, Penders, and Stevens.

He is really going to earn his money now. Hope he is the guy for the job--otherwise this ship is going to begin taking on water very rapidly soon!
Len Tsantiris, too. The women's soccer team is playing to get to Elite 8. Tsantiris is the second winningest women's college soccer coach behind Anson Dorrance.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Maybe the OP isn't so far-fetched. Anyone who actually attends games knows that the team and crowds have been better in Hartford, especially on weeknights. They don't lose last night if they are playing in Hartford.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Joking aside, and understandinf that DB hasnt had a chance to make his mark on much, i wouldnt give him a great review so far. the BD extension hurts bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom