This has to be consdered a good sign. | The Boneyard

This has to be consdered a good sign.

Reaction Score
From a couple of days ago.....

David Benedict‏ @UConnHuskyAD
Aug 8

Stopped in to watch @UConnFootball practice and happened to catch a little punt return session. #REStorred

DGu7l9XVYAEfdlL.jpg

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I clearly posted that it was from a couple of days ago. BTW, the post you linked is buried in a ten page thread.

Besides, it's news so nice, it gotwas posted twice.

BURIED in a 10 page thread????

Sounds like a 200-level Diaco excuse.

Or worse yet, an excuse of a CASUAL FAN. Doh!!

Reaction Score
I clearly posted that it was from a couple of days ago. BTW, the post you linked is buried in a ten page thread.

Besides, it's news so nice, it gotwas posted twice.

I've been following the other thread closely and somehow missed it.

Thanks for posting it.

Reaction Score
I saw this the other day, and was really wondering if it was a shot at Diaco or not.
I'm sure we weren't the only ones saying, "WTF" every time our "returner" took a fair catch with the nearest coverage still 10 yards away. Benedict must have wondered how, of all the FB coaches he could have inherited for his first time in the big chair, he got stuck with BD.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
I saw this the other day, and was really wondering if it was a shot at Diaco or not.
My very first thought. Can't see it any other way. Right across the bow of the USS RedPants.

Reaction Score
I'm sure we weren't the only ones saying, "WTF" every time our "returner" took a fair catch with the nearest coverage still 10 yards away. Benedict must have wondered how, of all the FB coaches he could have inherited for his first time in the big chair, he got stuck with BD.

I would watch DB last year as Diaco did his hyperactive 5 year old routine 7 yards out onto the field clapping and waving the players off the field after we failed to score again and would wonder what he must be thinking.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom