This has got to hurt, NCAA. | The Boneyard

This has got to hurt, NCAA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The NCAA tried to cripple this program. The Nate Miles sanctions, the academic penalties, the huge reductions in scholarships and the post season ban (screw you too BE for not backing the Huskies and at least letting them play in the conference tourney). That was probably Sysracuse and NotremDame's doing. Also don't forget standing around with their hands up their arses while CR attempted to render the UConn program irrelevant.

This had to hurt . . . . UConn 2014. Men's National Champions. The Huskies are better than you. The P5 needs to start the bidding. BiG has a triumph card . . . they can return Rutgers, admit their shortsightedness, and add UConn to their roster in their place..

Last edited:

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Doggie Style said:
Annnnnnd that piece of Emmert was forced to hand over our trophy on National TV! I wish someone threw a basketball at that dill weeds head!

And then listen to bazz tell him yo basically eat .. Love it.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Annnnnnd that piece of Emmert was forced to hand over our trophy on National TV! I wish someone threw a basketball at that dill weeds head!
Yeah, did you notice that Ollie basically blew him off. I expect this to be in their mail tomorrow.
Dear NCAA,

Please stop sanctioning UConn for their 2008 APR. You took away 2 scholarships in 2011 and wouldn't let them play in 2013. The result? A national championship in 2011 and another in 2014. I don't think you idiots realize how hard it is to beat them normally. It is impossible when you keep pissing them off.

Signed,

The other NCAA Div.1 Programs.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He had me believing. Really like his style. Hope HC Diaco is like this. We've had enough of zzzzzzzzzzzz.

I've been watching college basketball a long time. I've never seen a coach go all in like that. The team clearly fed off of it. They're thinking, my head coach is fearless, I got this. And the announcers are somewhat stunned and speechless. i.e. St. Joes. Love it.

Reaction Score

I'm actually surprised he did hand it over. I think he let someone else do it back in 2011.

Reaction Score
The poor media spin doctors will be on heavy-duty damage control this morning. Gotta be rough.

How ya like us now, P5?

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
After ten years of this crap, they can spin this any way they want. In fact, they can sit on it and rotate for all I care.

Damn, it feels good to be a Husky!...

Reaction Score
Is there video of him handing the trophy to Ollie? I gotta see this.
There's gotta be. It was really priceless. The look on his face. He actually started bouncing up and down for a couple of seconds. He kind of handed it off, turned around and scooted off podium quickly. Said nothing. No pat on the back, nothing. It was like, "Let me outta here"

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
There's gotta be. It was really priceless. The look on his face. He actually started bouncing up and down for a couple of seconds. He kind of handed it off, turned around and scooted off podium quickly. Said nothing. No pat on the back, nothing. It was like, "Let me outta here"

He will emerge gracious in word (like Calipari), praising Ollie/Herbst/Manuel and the progress made, and privately claiming credit for righting a ship gone terribly awry. And maybe he'll even upgrade from his NCAA gig a few steps ahead of the next sheriff's knock on the door.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
He will emerge gracious in word (like Calipari), praising Ollie/Herbst/Manuel and the progress made, and privately claiming credit for righting a ship gone terribly awry. And maybe he'll even upgrade from his NCAA gig a few steps ahead of the next sheriff's knock on the door.
He already did that. . Spend your life looking over your shoulder Emmert. Eventually you will turn around to see this.
senhor-testiculo-03.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer