This Drummond kid could be good | Page 2 | The Boneyard

This Drummond kid could be good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think Drummond is great for a player with only 10 college games under his belt. But he is far from polished and still has loads of upside. We are very fortunate to have him, but shouldn't automatically expect him to play as well as he did yesterday. Young players are almost always a little inconsistent (other than Boat :)) and Drummond is no exception. I'm thrilled with the progress he has made in only 6 weeks, but expecting him to play like a Senior less than halfway into his freshman season is a bit much. That said, he sure did look great yesterday.

Reaction Score
Quite frankly, he is much better than Sullinger.

He's getting there but unfortunately HC is not a good benchmark. I recall playing against over-matched teams and looking like an NBA superstar. When the real comp came it was much different which will be the real test and determining factor in AD's development and success.

Sully is a legitimate 1st team AA.

Reaction Score
Quite frankly, he is much better than Sullinger.

Oy vey. Better athlete certainly. But Sullingers the most polished post player in America. If you threw the ball into the post, who'd have a better chance of getting you two points? Not even close right now. Drummonds NBA future is much brighter, but as of today he's not "much better" than a basically surefire first team AA. That's ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom