This coaching staff as pathetic as last | The Boneyard

This coaching staff as pathetic as last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Did the former staff hand the play book to the new staff. Can you be more predictable?

I knew before they got the safety that it was going to happen. They pack 9 guys in the box and what does our coaching staff do, bring in our slowest running back and hand it off to him 5 yards in the backfield.
Have they never heard of an audible and changing a call at the line?
Anyone can stop this offense when you know what they are going to do and never change it up.
We scored 3 points. What happened to some plays for Foxx out of the wildcat? How can you say that the only thing holding Boyle back is playing time, yet you play him one series every week and if he makes a mistake he doesn't see the field again. I don't care if he throws 8 INT's I have seen enough of Whitmer.
This offensive line isn't just bad, they are the walking dead. They show no emotion or passion at all. They get beat bad and don't seem to care.

I love the fact that all the games are on national tv, but unfortunately it probably is only hurting recruiting because any kid who watches this team has to think that this is a joke of a team and as boring as it comes.

Oh, did I mention that we burn 2 timeouts on offense in the 4th and one with 25 left on the playclock. Even the announcers mock our coaches.

I guess the 2 bright spots. We kept our penalties to 1 I believe and our offense scored more than they gave up 3-2.
This is very, very depressing to watch.

Reaction Score
How can you say that the only thing holding Boyle back is playing time, yet you play him one series every week and if he makes a mistake he doesn't see the field again.

This.

These losses would be easier to take if we were building for next year.

Reaction Score
I was doing it with love up until tonight's game but this is just pathetic. A high school team could stop our offense right now when you know what is coming.
Didn't you just love those plays for Foxx tonight. Just love all the playing time Boyle got and I don't care that he threw an INT. How can the kid get any confidence at this point when he's pulled and doesn't see the field again but we keep hearing that he has all the tools except playing experience.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Didn't everyone know that 1st and 10 at our own 1 that would happen? Nice call Diaco. That was so expected.

Reaction Score
Erratic coaching on Offense so far this year from game one.

Reaction Score
The real scary thing is this coaching staff might actually be worse.

Please keep posting. You are proof that just when you think someone is stupid, there is always someone "stupider"

Reaction Score
Please keep posting. You are proof that just when you think someone is stupid, there is always someone "stupider"
And what makes this comment stupid. This staff from what I have seen is just as bad.

Reaction Score
The timeouts in the 4th and the two punts in the 4th down by two scores. Not. Even. Trying.

Reaction Score
I'll never understand why coaches/players waste timeouts unless you're nearing the end of the half or the game. You see many QB's waste TO's because they're going to get a delay of game on 1st and 10 with 4 minutes to go in the 1st half...WTF?

Honestly the head coach should tell all his players I'll handle the TO"s, if you don't like the look on the field, audible out of it or get up to the line and try to draw them offside and take a delay of game if necessary.

BUT STOP SCREWING WITH THE TIMEOUTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul