This can't be right | Page 2 | The Boneyard

This can't be right

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
We have all this good crystal ball news and then we have the additinal possibility of Lecque and Malcahy too.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
If you look into the profile of these kids not one shows UConn as being even warm
So I am confused on which to take as gospel
It would be wonderful to have all these kids but..................................

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
If you look into the profile of these kids not one shows UConn as being even warm
So I am confused on which to take as gospel
It would be wonderful to have all these kids but.........

If you take crystal balls remotely seriously, you will be disappoint.

fortune-teller.jpg

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
If you take crystal balls remotely seriously, you will be disappoint.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Conspiracy Kitty says:
Or will you?

Last edited:

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Of course it's not right, UConn is now a mid-major, the top recruits won't come here, the conference is killing us, just accept the new reality

We have to move to the Big East, the AAC has even destroyed our women's team (yes, even that's been alleged recently)

And the band plays on

:D

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Of course it's not right, UConn is now a mid-major, the top recruits won't come here, the conference is killing us, just accept the new reality

We have to move to the Big East, the AAC has even destroyed our women's team (yes, even that's been alleged recently)

And the band plays on

:D

Yes, and as we know a coach like Hurley would never make a lateral move from URI to UConn. They’re the same level now. And no coach, even assistants, would choose UConn over a P5 school (like Pitt, Minnesota or Nebraska).

evmore

FRIENDOftheprogram
Reaction Score
Yes, and as we know a coach like Hurley would never make a lateral move from URI to UConn. They’re the same level now. And no coach, even assistants, would choose UConn over a P5 school (like Pitt, Minnesota or Nebraska).
You come out as if they are Indiana instead of a program that won it all 4X in 20 years.. more in that time than.. let's see.... oh yeah, ANYONE. p5 sounds great when you are the top 2 or 3 schools in your conference, but ask Notre Dame how much being outside hurts them? I'll save you some time; it doesn't. Another championship or 2 and we are talking about how risky it could be to join a p5. With just 1 more Championship in th next 3-4 years UConn will be on that mountain top overlooking those p5 valleys. Hurley is just the guy to do it...

Reaction Score
Overnight? We're predicted to land all of this talent. Pinch me.

Crystal Ball Predictions

The guy who predicted UConn for Precious & Kofi is only 66% right...is that good or bad when it comes to this kind of guesswork?

The Chol prediction is old and based on when he lived in CT...I lost my optimism on that one when he moved to FL.

The prediction on Akok is a little better...a 71.90% right predictor and I think this one is leaning in our favor...but pesky Providence and Syracuse are recuriting him too.

I think Jaiden is a good prediction but he did say "I like having UConn as an option." or something like that.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
You come out as if they are Indiana instead of a program that won it all 4X in 20 years.. more in that time than.. let's see.... oh yeah, ANYONE. p5 sounds great when you are the top 2 or 3 schools in your conference, but ask Notre Dame how much being outside hurts them? I'll save you some time; it doesn't. Another championship or 2 and we are talking about how risky it could be to join a p5. With just 1 more Championship in th next 3-4 years UConn will be on that mountain top overlooking those p5 valleys. Hurley is just the guy to do it...

Dude what? You don’t need to tell me. I was mere parroting what we heard from others in the weeks after we fired Ollie.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom