This Board has no Joie De Vivre | Page 2 | The Boneyard

This Board has no Joie De Vivre

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Every day should be temery appreciation day. Guy just puts up with sh_t, for literally no payoff.
No Payoff? For his 15 plus years of sweat, he has built this into an 80-90,000 dollar empire. :)
Interesting enough, Syracusefan is worth about a 1/4 of that. I guess their "National Brand" and P5 afilliation that they like to wave over our "mid-major, irrelevant" heads doesnt really translate to real world value.

LOL Syracuse. You truly are the suck.

And thanks Tom and Fishy for keeping this thing going all these years.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
No Payoff? For his 15 plus years of sweat, he has built this into an 80-90,000 dollar empire. :)
Interesting enough, Syracusefan is worth about a 1/4 of that. I guess their "National Brand" and P5 afilliation that they like to wave over our "mid-major, irrelevant" heads doesnt really translate to real world value.

Don't forget to subtract all that time and money he spent on that lawsuit a while back.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Don't forget to subtract all that time and money he spent on that lawsuit a while back.

Im not saying that amount like it is alot. It costs a lot to keep this running. It is most likely a break even proposition. No one is getting rich here.

But can we get back to focusing on how Syracuse board is worth a 1/4 of ours. They are such a cute little fanbase.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

LOL Syracuse. You truly are the suck.

And thanks Tom and Fishy for keeping this thing going all these years.
Which probably works out to something like $4.50/hour.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
But can we get back to focusing on how Syracuse board is worth a 1/4 of ours. They are such a cute little fanbase.

Apologies. That is certainly an important metric which shouldn't be just brushed aside.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
If you went to UConn you would have spelled alumnus correctly.

'Spelling' class is probably a core requirement at UCONN. I was taking mathematical topography and other such unhelpful-in-the-real-world nonsense. ;)

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
If you went to UConn you would have spelled alumnus correctly.

Better that than not knowing Joie de vivre and feeling the need to call attention to it here.

Meanwhile, some tool is insulting Fishy's avatar (and generally acting like a cocky 15 year old) in an OT thread about Pablo Sandoval. And he did it on FAD...a throat punch should be administered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom