This Bandwagon is getting crowded | Page 2 | The Boneyard

This Bandwagon is getting crowded

Reaction Score
Not good enough. Now you will have to undergo some form of initiation. How are you at saying "Thank you sir may I have another!"
I think I am okay at it, “Thank you sir may I have another shot at poking you in the eye?” :) Do I get a pass?

Reaction Score
It's awesome, but I don't get now vs last year. Pretty much the same record, and finishing lower in Big East standings.
This team plays a lot prettier style than last years team. Assists are way up. This team also played a tougher schedule, and winning the PK tournament was exciting. Also there are more dunks this year. Jackson, Hawkins, and Clingan put on a great show most nights.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
This team plays a lot prettier style than last years team. Assists are way up. This team also played a tougher schedule, and winning the PK tournament was exciting. Also there are more dunks this year. Jackson, Hawkins, and Clingan put on a great show most nights.
Last year the biggest weakness was Whaley and Polley. All year I said if you can combine the offensive shooting ability of Tyler with the defensive ability of Whaley you would have a complete player. Alex is much better than Polley on offense and maybe a step down from Whaley on defense but he is what I had wished for last year a complete player.

Additionally you have a tall point guard in Tristen who, though is not as quick as RJ for steals, is much harder to shoot over.

Add a significantly improved Hawk, Andre and Adama, much better back up at the center and the guard positions and yes this is a much better team. Perhaps the only role we didn't fill as well is to replace Martin's iso role he had last year with anyone. And that remains to be seen.

Reaction Score
Hard to breath in here. Feels like I'm sitting on the bleachers at GP in the 90's, can't even find my seat, going to stand up in the back to find a little space

WE NEED A BIGGER WAGON

And I love it, whoop whoop whoop

Jump on and hold on

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
'That's what I was about to post. I'm more optimistic, but without winning in the post season, not much has changed.

With that said, we'll return a much stronger team next year, and add promising freshman.

Yes, just like we added this year :)

Reaction Score
Last years team was flawed and everyone knew it. Sweet 16 ceiling. This year’s team has final four potential and all the Metrics love us.

Reaction Score
Jump on and hold on
I agree with that, hold on and enjoy the ride and expect it to be bumpy, a bit hairy and exhilarating. I expect great things from this year’s team. So excited to see them go far or if they go down it wasn’t because it wasn’t a great game. It has been 10 years since we have had a team so capable of bringing this much fun and excitement to March Madness. I am already losing my mind!!!

Reaction Score
UConn conference tournament talk on Vecenie pod.

"That's like the matchup, I would say. Probably among all of these conference tournaments, if I had to pick one matchup I really wanted to see, it would probably be Marquette and Connecticut."

Reaction Score
It's awesome, but I don't get now vs last year. Pretty much the same record, and finishing lower in Big East standings.
The Alabama win........

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom