This always happens in Cincinnati | The Boneyard

This always happens in Cincinnati

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not overly concerned about today. Have we ever looked good in Cincy? Typical Cincinnati blow out. Our o line is as bad as dirt, but we knew that already. Boyle continues to look good notwithstanding, and DeLorenzo continues to improve. Foxx was better, Davis and Phillips = all reasons to be hopeful for the future. The line play will improve. We need to remain optimistic. They are kids, and they're trying hard.

Reaction Score
So it's ok!?

No it's not OK but I've found that moaning about the same thing over and over and over again never changes the score. We are not a good team and won't be anytime soon.

But we will win at least one game this year. Save that line.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Encouraged by the offensive playcalling, which was really good, and the QB play. The RB's were decent as well save for McCombs.

Not angry about this one, we are not going to win this year with these special teams and a GDL O-Line. Today's offense took a positive step forward, which is all I really care about.

Reaction Score
I'm f9cking pissed off. We can't get out of our own way. These guys are going to look at this game on film, and look at the score and be sick. So many plays to be made. So many mistakes.

We have got to get down to fundamentals in football. When things are as bad as they are now, you got back to basics of blocking and tackling, getting good body position and thinking about on defense - do I play run first? do I play pass first?

Our secondary got faked out of their jocks today over and over, playing run first. THey are pass first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom