This 4 game stretch | The Boneyard

This 4 game stretch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Temple, Tulsa, SMU, Cincy

Looks pretty tough but UConn teams of the past think 4-0 right. What are you thinking out there? I am hoping for 3-1 but deep down inside I want them to be thinking 4-0 because they are UConn. I mean all these teams are good or at least solid, but we should be 3-0 vs the 3 of them we have already played and instead are 0-3 and right now this hurts. Getting to 21-6 with 5 left gives them a run at talking 4/5 seed. I mean the only team as good or maybe slightly better is SMU. Win the first 2 and home at 19-6 with a nice run, the crowd will be ready for SMU in a big way.

I think they go to Philly and take care of business, hold them down again defensively and score points this time, and DHam will not go 2-13 in this one, Adams is a better player and AB is back. Tulsa is close to the same story but I believe our guys do take care of this one too so the next 2 are huge.

Happy with 3-1 but let's really see if they're coming together!

Reaction Score
Very Happy with 4-0 and talk of 4/5 seed. Agree with DHam showing better this time, especially with AB back. The next 2 are HUGE for team confidence going into the SMU game.

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
3-1 seems the most realistic. Until they prove that they can start handling better competition on the reg then I can't revert back to the "UConn teams of old" thinking. Not too long ago I would expect to win every game, now the recent train of thought has me more hoping not to lose (does that make sense? maybe...)

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
3 weeks ago I wouldn't have hesitated to say 1-3
2 weeks ago I would have thought 2-2
last week 3-1 but still leaning at 2-2
Now I say 3-1 but 4-0 is reachable but 2-2 isn't unrealistic
They have been playing really good but lets see if this stretch of inspired play will continue - need DHam to continue to play well and SG to decide to show up all game- AB is a bonus

Reaction Score
Temple, Tulsa, SMU, Cincy

Looks pretty tough but UConn teams of the past think 4-0 right. What are you thinking out there? I am hoping for 3-1 but deep down inside I want them to be thinking 4-0 because they are UConn. I mean all these teams are good or at least solid, but we should be 3-0 vs the 3 of them we have already played and instead are 0-3 and right now this hurts. Getting to 21-6 with 5 left gives them a run at talking 4/5 seed. I mean the only team as good or maybe slightly better is SMU. Win the first 2 and home at 19-6 with a nice run, the crowd will be ready for SMU in a big way.

I think they go to Philly and take care of business, hold them down again defensively and score points this time, and DHam will not go 2-13 in this one, Adams is a better player and AB is back. Tulsa is close to the same story but I believe our guys do take care of this one too so the next 2 are huge.

Happy with 3-1 but let's really see if they're coming together!
The Temple game is really big. Temple's schedule I think the rest of the way is a little easier. They could win the conference or come close. We really need to to beat them. The Temple loss is already holding us back. Another would really suck.

Reaction Score
Well...if anybody has any questions about this team, we will know all the answers after these next 4 games. Winning all 4 is very realistic but it wont be easy beating Temple and Cincy on the road. I wil feel very confident this team could make a deep run in the NCAA Tournament if they take all 4.

Reaction Score
Agree with harry and 25 here, need the first one to even begin the thought process. But hard not to look at these 4 without thinking the importance it has to this season.

It's Owl time

Who?

Reaction Score
well, yeah if it was 1 - (0X4), as written i think it equals 4. but my intent was to say 'one at a time' was I obtuse?

Nah, you don't need parentheses for order of operations to take over, but we know what you meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom