Things worse than BC Football? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Things worse than BC Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Yeah, well Slim Whitman had more hits than Elvis and The Beatles.
My point exactly. Neither Zamfir nor Slim Whitman are worse than BCU football.

Reaction Score
Little Nicky
The Incredible Hulk version with Eric Bana
The Fox 5 news team

Reaction Score
Here's another one.

Channel 12 news in SW-Connecticut.

:p

Reaction Score
Coaching BCU? Legitimate health issues as an excuse for leave of absence? Leave of absence as cover for being fired after only 2 games? Even worse, being fired by Flipper and Spazamoli? Not really knowing whether you were Flipper's and Spazamoli's scapegoat, or may have a chance to return to coach BCU? While others are left to speculate what happened to ex-Vikings QB coach, ND and Syracuse OC, Navy, Bill & Mary, and Ohio State assistant Kevin Rogers, a leave of absence of questioned status was recently announced following BCU's stellar 0-2 start.

Reaction Score
Coaching BCU? Legitimate health issues as an excuse for leave of absence? Leave of absence as cover for being fired after only 2 games? Even worse, being fired by Flipper and Spazamoli? Not really knowing whether you were Flipper's and Spazamoli's scapegoat, or may have a chance to return to coach BCU? While others are left to speculate what happened to ex-Vikings QB coach, ND and Syracuse OC, Navy, Bill & Mary, and Ohio State assistant Kevin Rogers, a leave of absence of questioned status was recently announced following BCU's stellar 0-2 start.

As much as I dispise all things BC, I can't believe that GDF and Spaz would fabricate a health issue for public consumption. If they did do that they should both be shown the door right away. Again, I simply cannot imagine them being that unethical and that stupid.

Reaction Score
Hate to even mention it here, but...

- the annoying, obsessed little maggots (that represent a school of whose name I will not mention) that are still feeding away on what's left of the rotting, hollowed-out carcass that is the old board.

Reaction Score
Oh my god. That's the most awkward thing I've ever seen. Even better was all the Germans posting comments. I can only imagine what they were saying. Too funny. Personally though, I'd much rather have been at that concert than be a BCU fan.

LOL. Go figure. The French love Jerry Lewis. The Germans love the Hoff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom