Things to Look For Tonight | The Boneyard

Things to Look For Tonight

Reaction Score
1) Continued aggressive team defense with switches, box outs, deflections. 2) Anna shooting without hesitation and driving for lay ups and/or pulling up. 3) No Swatting for ONO on defense. 4) ONO continuing to get the ball as a first option in the half court sets and going to both sides on her pivot moves. 4) CW contributing with her all around game and shooting through it even if she misses. 5) Meg continuing to impose her will on a game but also the minimizing or elimination of half court set bad passes and running the floor and moving, moving, moving. 6) CD doing it all again. 7) Aubrey and Kyla making plays when they come in and being a part of the flow of the offense right away. 8) EV playing more and the rest of the Bench not dropping off the defensive level. 9) Team passing and finding the "best shot" not just a good shot. 10) Energy, Enthusiasm and Urgency. And a BIG WIN playing UCONN ball!

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
1) Continued aggressive team defense with switches, box outs, deflections. 2) Anna shooting without hesitation and driving for lay ups and/or pulling up. 3) No Swatting for ONO on defense. 4) ONO continuing to get the ball as a first option in the half court sets and going to both sides on her pivot moves. 4) CW contributing with her all around game and shooting through it even if she misses. 5) Meg continuing to impose her will on a game but also the minimizing or elimination of half court set bad passes and running the floor and moving, moving, moving. 6) CD doing it all again. 7) Aubrey and Kyla making plays when they come in and being a part of the flow of the offense right away. 8) EV playing more and the rest of the Bench not dropping off the defensive level. 9) Team passing and finding the "best shot" not just a good shot. 10) Energy, Enthusiasm and Urgency. And a BIG WIN playing UCONN ball!
11) The officials finally calling the fouling on Liv's opposing players. She has been mugged every AAC game and they hardly call the fouls. It took her almost getting her nose broken before the refs started calling fouls on UCF. Can't wait to leave the AAC, the refs appear to be better in the Big East when it comes to calling a game.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
11) The officials finally calling the fouling on Liv's opposing players. She has been mugged every AAC game and they hardly call the fouls. It took her almost getting her nose broken before the refs started calling fouls on UCF. Can't wait to leave the AAC, the refs appear to be better in the Big East when it comes to calling a game.

Just wait until we win game by 30+ in the NBE and our opponents come to the realization the only way to compete is to "muddy" up the game. I suppose only DePaul would be pretty immune to that stuff.

And lord will they knock Paige on her tuchus

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
Get a big lead early, rest the starters. They have a long week ahead.

Reaction Score
Just wait until we win game by 30+ in the NBE and our opponents come to the realization the only way to compete is to "muddy" up the game. I suppose only DePaul would be pretty immune to that stuff.

And lord will they knock Paige on her tuchus
I think with the players we have returning and the recruits coming in the opposing teams might be better off just playing the game.

Reaction Score
Agree with you BBallF, but ONO gonna swat...she just is.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
USF’s road record is poor. Might be nip and tuck for 5 to 6 minutes then we pull away. Expect the Bulls to be aggressive down low. They have four players (20 fouls) to throw at Liv.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I found my #2 Phillips head screwdriver on top of some duct work in the garage, I was installing lighting fixtures and mislaid it. So now you have given me some new things to look for. Thanks. ;)

Reaction Score
I found my #2 Phillips head screwdriver on top of some duct work in the garage, I was installing lighting fixtures and mislaid it. So now you have given me some new things to look for. Thanks. ;)
While you are looking let's "drop the Hammer" on USF.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
While you are looking let's "drop the Hammer" on USF.
Yes . let's wrench a victory away from the Bulls. Unbeaten in AAC play is on the level.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom