Things to do to keep from going crazy | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Things to do to keep from going crazy

Reaction Score
I have several other interest that I like to pursue when time permits. I love to play backgammon. I've been playing since I was 19. I mostly play on-line. Sometimes against others, sometimes against the computer. I like to get in 6-10 games a day to stay sharp. If you really want to kill some time, you can enter into a match with a live opponent. If you play chess, checkers, backgammon or other board or card games, I suggest you go to "zone.msn.com" and choose a game that's right for you. If you want a good chess game, there are folks there that will give you one. This is a FREE site. You will not be asked for money. Check it out. Enjoy. :)

I've also found some old free western movies on youtube that I've never seen, so I'm filling in some time with those. Most of them are free. They have the nerve to charge for some of the old popular westerns like Clint Walker's "Fort Dobbs and Yellowstone Kelly", and lots of others. I only watch the free ones of which there are plenty! I watched "Yuma" starring Clint Walker last week, loved it. I highlighted westerns on youtube, but of course there are many other genres featured there as well.

Another FREE source for movies is tubi. tubi is the best kept secret in the free world for free movies. tubi has hundreds of titles in 34 different genres. For example, Youtube wants a fee to watch Kenny Rogers' The Gambler. You can watch it for free on tubi. They place a quick 15 second commercial in the movie from time to time to keep them free. Are you a fan of John Wayne's Red River (1948)? It was produced in B&W. tubi has it in color. Whoever did the restoration and colorization did an excellent job!! The picture quality is excellent. Enjoy. :)
Carnac, I took your advice and tried TUBI last night. Great site. For any BY's looking for westerns or any other genre this is one of the best sites out there.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I generally don't care for opera, but listenng to this gave me a new appreciation for the musical form.

Yeah, so that song is completely in head right now... sigh.... thanks for that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin
Top Bottom