Things that make you say "wow!" | The Boneyard

Things that make you say "wow!"

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
FCA4ACC7-C455-4166-9075-B00767EC9A1C.jpeg

We know Stewie is a good scorer, but sometimes I think we forget how crazy athletic she is.

Reaction Score
Stewie is deceptively athletic - Geno even said once that if you look at her, you wouldn’t think that she’d be the best basketball player on the planet. Maya’s athleticism always stood out immediately, but for someone who doesn’t know about Stewie, they’d have to watch her a little to see that. Stewie is a beast, period.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Since someone broke the ice: Semiconductor manufacturing. Five years ago, the chip in the iPhone chip had seven BILLION transistors. I think the chip is about a centimeter on a side. Millions of these are made at a cost of about a hundred bucks apiece. Here's a pic of a chip with 1.2 trillion transistors:
CS_Wafer_Comparison_Press_2B.jpg

Reaction Score
Great video. What impressed me the most last season was her fearless play. She made mistakes but she also made plays. She is also a smart player with speed and a 3pt shot who plays defense. If her defense improves I would expect to see her play more meaningful minutes in '24.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Great video. What impressed me the most last season was her fearless play. She made mistakes but she also made plays. She is also a smart player with speed and a 3pt shot who plays defense. If her defense improves I would expect to see her play more meaningful minutes in '24.
I sure hope so, she sacrificed a full time playing gig to come here. Tougher competitian sure, but I think she is good enough to be an important role player this year. I hope she is given the chance to prove that, and I believe she would be a good back-up to Nika. If the team presses often this season, she will be a valuable asset with the ball in her hands.

Reaction Score
You guys remember who else used to wow us all by chasing down an opposing team’s fast break to block the shot? Inês may not have freshman Maya’s raw talent or skills (yet) but she’s got a similar ferocity. There’s no telling where that kind of spirit could carry her… and the huskies. I really hope Inês gets her shot at glory.

if she does, maybe we’ll remember her years from now as Inês the Relentless.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Stewie is deceptively athletic - Geno even said once that if you look at her, you wouldn’t think that she’d be the best basketball player on the planet. Maya’s athleticism always stood out immediately, but for someone who doesn’t know about Stewie, they’d have to watch her a little to see that. Stewie is a beast, period.
She never looks nervous. Like if you asked her how her day went she’d say. “Had a small breakfast, walked the dog, scored 39 points, had to run to the market., nothing too special”.

Reaction Score
I sure hope so, she sacrificed a full time playing gig to come here. Tougher competitian sure, but I think she is good enough to be an important role player this year. I hope she is given the chance to prove that, and I believe she would be a good back-up to Nika. If the team presses often this season, she will be a valuable asset with the ball in her hands.
If I am not mistaken Ms. Bettencourt's "never to be" two-year school in Florida won the National Championship for
community college programs .. correct ???

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom