Things I liked from the newcomers (with GIFs!) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Things I liked from the newcomers (with GIFs!)

Reaction Score
Speaking of Cobb, there was one play from him that stood out to me.

When Colgate was on offense, a shot went up and Cobb completely boxed out an offensive rebounder all the way into out of bounds. Cobb didn't get the rebound, but watching him completely clear out a player was highly entertaining and something a UConn player hasn't done probably since Adrien.

Agreed. Cobb needs to be a little more discerning though because he also did the same thing to Anderson. I don't think old Antwoine knew what hit him.

Reaction Score
Promise you won’t feel this way by March. At Putnam science playing against top tier D1 talent every night he was dominant

Hence why I'm underwhelmed. Just thought with the extra year under his belt he would not look as lost. I know he'll get better but I am very pleasantly surprised with everyone and he is one of the guys I thought would be a bright spot at this juncture.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Hence why I'm underwhelmed. Just thought with the extra year under his belt he would not look as lost. I know he'll get better but I am very pleasantly surprised with everyone and he is one of the guys I thought would be a bright spot at this juncture.

Understandable

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

His extra year involved almost no playing though. Rest (no impact) is the only therapeutic treatment for his condition. Wasn't a year for improvement.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Wait, I must have clicked on the wrong fan message board. I was looking for The Boneyard. I don't know where I am here. It must be the wrong place because the continuous flood of Ollie bashing posts has mysteriously vanished. :confused:

Reaction Score
Cobb jumped Center and we won the opening tipoff.
That’s pretty impressive athletism from a undersized 285lb 5 .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom