Things I Liked Best About Today's Game | The Boneyard

Things I Liked Best About Today's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
With the caveat that Coppin plays zero interior defense and just wants to chuck and duck on O.

Interior passing. Not just Hamilton in the lane with the lobs, but Facey and Brimah looking for each other, passes out of the lane to open wings and oh yeah, the lobs.

Free Throws. Easier to make when there isn't any pressure, but UConn shot them well. Brimah's ability to make 70%+ is huge. It gives him the confidence of taking everything hard to the rim. Score or get fouled. Sometimes both.

Hamilton. He will get more than one triple double before he is done. Still needs to tighten up his handle; he'll get stripped against top competition. But the kid can ball and looks like a natural 3.

Reaction Score
Given that the Coppin State played defense like they only had four players on the floor, my best takeaway was the improved foul shooting.

We are going to need that down the stretch.

Reaction Score
Amida's foul shooting. He has a really nice stroke and I'd like to see him step out and hit a couple 15 footers to help stretch the D and open up lanes for our guards to penetrate.

Reaction Score
@JohnFSilver: On Brimah's offense, I was at practice on Friday and after Brimah and Terrence Samuel were playing 1-on-1. Brimah hit 3 3-pointers on Samuel

Reaction Score
Looks like the free throw shooting drills are starting to kick in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom