Thing I Want to Hear from the New Coach | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Thing I Want to Hear from the New Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
"We must win back the civil conflict trophy"
Uh, I think we still have it. It may be in a dumpster behind Shankman though.

Reaction Score
I don't want to hear a peep. I want to have complete silent running until the Fall, where we then proceed to hang basketball-level scores on the opponents. I want complete shock and awe. I want bunker busters raining up and down the field. I want scores so high that they have to use exponents on the scoreboard.

Reaction Score
"As the new HC, I'm very interested in nutrition. The players will ingest green juice in the morning and there will be a strict ban against GMO food being served in the dining room." "I want our players to feel the warmth of the Lord's presence even if we don't huddle before each play." "And can any of you media guys tell me why Aristotle (or was it Plato) kept his teeth in a jar of cold pressed olive oil?"

Hey honey, wake up, wake up-you're having that bad dream again.

Reaction Score
"We are going to make UCONN great again". "We are going to build a wall on the offensive line".

Reaction Score
Is the weather nice in fantasy land? I don't think some home grown 4 stars are out of the question but 5 stars just aren't gonna stay here to play G5 football when the opportunity to play for perennial championship contenders is available. *gasp*
also, you are aware that there are usually only about a dozen 5 star kids a year right? if you think we can compete for those guys your dreaming.

The point is year in and year out we are at the bottom of the American in recruiting! It's not fantasyland - you can't compete or hope to compete to get into a Power 5 conference someday getting two or three 3-Star recruits a year. My further point is BD didn't even try for anything better. You can't win if you don't play as they say!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom