They're here! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

They're here!

Reaction Score
I wonder if they will be a "Super Show" this season with Gampel's roof being done over... move it to the XL Center maybe?

I am pretty sure that the roof repair project is scheduled to be completed in time for UConn to hold its annual First Night at Gampel. However, in my opinion there is zero chance that they can get this project done on time or on budget. I wouldn't be at all surprised if games had to be moved to the XL Center because Gampel wasn't ready in time.

Reaction Score
Losing streak? One game does not make a streak!Head bang
I\

IT DOES AT UCONN. Count the losses in the last FIVE seasons----I'm so down from that streak---I jumped off a curb--at 2 am.

HGN

Reaction Score
Summer classes begin this week. I suspect there has been so much anticipation building up among this 4 that this will be quite a keyed up week for all of them. May they all be 4 year Husky stalwarts.

PS. Seems like Kim Gordon is the den mother of this class, no?
Rocky , yes to your question....And we couldn't have asked for a better one.

Reaction Score
Welcome, class of 2017! If you work hard, pay attention to Geno, Chris, and the rest of the staff, and watch and learn from your team mates the skies the limit. Have a wonderful and fulfilling career as Huskies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom