They're here! | The Boneyard

They're here!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Summer classes begin this week. I suspect there has been so much anticipation building up among this 4 that this will be quite a keyed up week for all of them. May they all be 4 year Husky stalwarts.

PS. Seems like Kim Gordon is the den mother of this class, no?

Last edited:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Speaking of den mother, I am sure Kathy is going to drop off fresh baked cookies-she probably did it already. Someone that lives near by might want to make sure they drop off plenty of milk. Just leave it at the dorm door to avoid NCAA scrutiny- better yet, give it to the security guard. Also want to make sure there are no rides within say 3 square miles of the dorm. We all know what happened 9 years ago!

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
????? and I call myself a fan.
9 Years ago in the middle of the night after a particular tough pickup game (allegedly) a certain #1 recruit caught a ride home to Delaware. Morale of the story? No rides= no way home-or that might be just what I got out of it.

Reaction Score
First class to arrive during a losing streak since Stewie's.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Speaking of den mother, I am sure Kathy is going to drop off fresh baked cookies-she probably did it already. Someone that lives near by might want to make sure they drop off plenty of milk. Just leave it at the dorm door to avoid NCAA scrutiny- better yet, give it to the security guard. Also want to make sure there are no rides within say 3 square miles of the dorm. We all know what happened 9 years ago!
Somewhere, deep in the depths of The Summitt war room, an emergency siren just went off...

Reaction Score
9 Years ago in the middle of the night after a particular tough pickup game (allegedly) a certain #1 recruit caught a ride home to Delaware. Morale of the story? No rides= no way home-or that might be just what I got out of it.

The moral ? It took me time to get over her leaving--her mom is the greatest woman. Her choice was not one I would have made, who am I kidding--??, The new kids I don't believe come from such a wealthy back ground--and have learned to tough it out.
I know this week is a whole new world of living, eating and going to differences in schooling--not quite turned up side down but it takes on a whole new learning this new way of living--and working..

Reaction Score
I hate those 1-game losing streaks! ;)
I thought with that losing streak Uconn should have replaced geno with ---say--Holly or Brenda---or the great Duke recruiter.
Losing I don't do well!!

Reaction Score
So like Christmas for me. Beautiful packages, incredible works of art inside crafted through hard work and intellect. Hello and welcome. More please!
Christmas Eve---the anticipation of what is in the package after you get to open it---New Years < a French Canadian biggie==can be great or the Hispanic 3 kings day- which 3 kings shall show up??
Nice post Jordy!!

Reaction Score
Info on twitter that the UConn freshmen have moved in.

If my faulty memory has not complete collapsed, you gave us some extraordinary insight into the new kids as they practiced last fall--I should have thanked you then -so I thank you now for that and this---please as others have asked--MORE please!!

Reaction Score
Not exactly sure why these two are in this photo montage........are they living there as STEM students or just posing for the fun of it?

Reaction Score
Not exactly sure why these two are in this photo montage...are they living there as STEM students or just posing for the fun of it?

I saw that too and was confused... But now that I think about it, the new STEM dorm is in Hilltop I believe, which is also often where the athletes live. So maybe a coincidence if they live in the STEM dorm?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Welcome, girls! Enjoy the summer! (I spent 2 summers on campus a long, long time ago.)

I look forward to seeing you in October and then again from November to March/April.
I wonder if they will be a "Super Show" this season with Gampel's roof being done over... move it to the XL Center maybe?

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
May the force be with them!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member