They must have practiced this play | The Boneyard

They must have practiced this play

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
While we all had high expectations for Z this year, I had no idea how good a passer she is. At 6’6” she can see the whole court and she is particularly effective throwing pin point passes into the post or firing passes out to open shooters at the arc for catch and shoot 3’s.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Don't forget her defense and her aggressive play. She is moving so much and going to the basket that I think that the 3pt shot is not even entering her mind.

Reaction Score
As much as I loved that basket, I thought Meg's best play last night was when she was under the basketball and threw a long hook pass to Lou at the top of the key, and Lou drained it. Meg's immediate recognition of Lou being open and instantly threw the only (though rarely used) pass that would clear the crowd in the middle was just pure instinct. At 2:48 here. You just can't coach this...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
So spectacular to see the seven working so well together, darn near seamlessly. This is, I think, what we've been waiting for. And they're only going to get better as the season continues - which is kinda scary. And yes, Megan is a treasure - what enormous potential. What a fun game to watch - still grinning from ear to ear.

Reaction Score
As much as I loved that basket, I thought Meg's best play last night was when she was under the basketball and threw a long hook pass to Lou at the top of the key, and Lou drained it. Meg's immediate recognition of Lou being open and instantly threw the only (though rarely used) pass that would clear the crowd in the middle was just pure instinct. At 2:48 here. You just can't coach this...

On another note from those highlights - I gotta say, Dangerfield's 3 pointer is already very "future-proof." Getting used to taking them from the range she takes them will make it easier to get that shot off against more athletic defenders (including in the WNBA).

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think several of our players have great instincts, but, as we know, Geno likes working on things in practice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom