They missed us! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

They missed us!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

They should all be ashamed, teasing us like that. We haven’t seen most of them all summer. :confused:

What was that, an 18 second video? At least give us one that lasts for 2 minutes. I hope this team makes the traditional UConn WBB team Christmas video that a few earlier teams made. They were always fun to watch.

They have been back on campus for a week. I hope someone from the media department will do an interview with Geno and each player in the coming weeks.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Don't confuse us with VolNation. Sometimes we may be critical, but we always try to be respectful.
Don't imagine they have time right now to browse the BY. In addition to being Huskies, these amazing young women have their academic studies to prepare for and keep up with.
But I believe that in spite of the constructive criticism, which mostly represents our collective disappointment with the unexpected ending to 2020-2021, our anticipation of continued excellence pretty much reflects an appreciation of the talent and character of this latest incarnation of the " Beast from the East".
Want to see what happens on November 14th with a packed house and a howling HuskyNation. at Gempel.
Maybe the effect of a friendly crowd is a bit overstated, but especially want CW, Liv and Evina (our "senior staff) to see we are behind them 100%.
To paraphrase Ralph Kramden " What we SAY about the Huskies is one thing, how we FEEL about them is another!!"
I'm sure that the scene will be reproduced in Greensboro, Stanford, Louisville,South Bend, Waco and, YES, at Marquette and DePaul.
Let the games begin!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom