They missed us! | The Boneyard

They missed us!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I was thinking today that it’s been several days since the team arrived back on campus and I had yet to see a story or video about them. With that in mind, it really concerns me that whoever does these videos for UConn WBB has us all pegged.

Reaction Score
They must not read the Boneyard. They might not miss us so much after that… :rolleyes:
I know your post was tongue in cheek, but actually, I hope they do read the posts here. Sure, there is some criticism, but most of it is constructive, non-offensive, meant in a good way and just might spark a wonderful "aha" moment. If it isn't, from what I've seen, the non-constructive and offensive posters have had their butts handed to them with a commemorative hat presented to remind them of their efforts.

More to the point, I know these wonderful young women would love how much support they have here. Just so they know, we do have their backs.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
It’s Saylor. I don’t think any of UConns players look that much alike that it would confuse a fan.
I stand corrected. I think you are correct that it is Saylor. She is taller than I thought.

It may not confuse you, but it confuses me.

Although admittedly I`m not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

kitchen organization GIF by The Container Store

Reaction Score
I stand corrected. I think you are correct that it is Saylor. She is taller than I thought.

It may not confuse you, but it confuses me.

Although admittedly I`m not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

kitchen organization GIF by The Container Store
If that's how you store your knives, there will never be a sharp knife in there.

Reaction Score
There was indeed. They started in 1948 and are still active according to Wikipedia. Not shore they qualify as "freshmen" at this point though. ;)

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
You may well have a point. There are plenty of folks who would probably be, or should be, embarrassed if the team were to read some things said here.
The most recent embarrassment is the thread on Autumn picking a school a second time around. Some of the comments were IMO very demeaning towards her.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
There was indeed. They started in 1948 and are still active according to Wikipedia. Not shore they qualify as "freshmen" at this point though. ;)
The NCAA is still kicking itself for not pursuing NIL violations against them.

Reaction Score
The most recent embarrassment is the thread on Autumn picking a school a second time around. Some of the comments were IMO very demeaning towards her.
That's very true. Perhaps it's best that players don't come here. There are enough negative comments and posts to upset a player, and even when making a positive comment, there are a couple of people here who somehow turn a good thing into something that smells like it should be flushed away.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
That's very true. Perhaps it's best that players don't come here. There are enough negative comments and posts to upset a player, and even when making a positive comment, there are a couple of people here who somehow turn a good thing into something that smells like it should be flushed away.
Don't confuse us with VolNation. Sometimes we may be critical, but we always try to be respectful.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom