They are confusing me! | The Boneyard

They are confusing me!

Reaction Score
Dear UCWBB players:
What is with the changing hairstyles?
So Kia straightens her hair an puts it in a ponytail! Happily, she came to her senses and went back to the bun before the end of the game. But then the bun travelled to the back of her head! I am relieved that recently it seems to have resumed its rightful place atop her head! ;)
Pheesa has also shunned the bun at times in favor of a ponytail.
Gabby just tried out a version of ponytail that reminded me of the "big hair" player of USF.
Lou attempts the same hair but has had major hair malfunctions this season so that her sister offered to send her new hair ties.
It seems only Crystal and Z (out of the top 6) have held steady with their hair choices.

Guess some aren't believers in the "hair mojo" and are not afraid to shun the bun! :p

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
Egad! On a thread that deals with the vitally crucial topic of hairstyles, I get an ad about regrowing hair. Can some app or algorithm or whatnot actually hone in on a topic and pop up the related commercial message? The world frightens me.

Reaction Score
I was thinking the same thing about the hair! Funny how you get used to seeing them wearing the same style and they change for a game. I move closer to the TV to make sure it's the same player!

Reaction Score
Is it too soon to be nostalgic about when Stewie's ponytail ruled the roost.

Reaction Score
Egad! On a thread that deals with the vitally crucial topic of hairstyles, I get an ad about regrowing hair. Can some app or algorithm or whatnot actually hone in on a topic and pop up the related commercial message? The world frightens me.
Yup - Google can. It’s called contextual placement.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom