They’re back… The Reload 2023 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

They’re back… The Reload 2023

Reaction Score
I’ll never completely understand eligibility requirements, so can’t see why Spears has 4 left while Hansen has 3, even though both on team for 2 years.

Reaction Score
I’ll never completely understand eligibility requirements, so can’t see why Spears has 4 left while Hansen has 3, even though both on team for 2 years.
spears has 3 years left. that is a typo or just bad research.

Reaction Score
If we can get a QB that can see the field, Joly will be a star. I love, love, love the way Durante Jones plays the game. I could watch him all day.

Reaction Score

A question for all the Boneyard exercise physiologists.

The player near the end of the video is grimacing as he's doing squats while balancing two 10 lb kettle balls in the crooks of his elbows.
Is this a more difficult exercise than you would think (only 20 lbs of weight) because it's not just a squat but also likely engages the core and other muscles?

Reaction Score
A question for all the Boneyard exercise physiologists.

The player near the end of the video is grimacing as he's doing squats while balancing two 10 lb kettle balls in the crooks of his elbows.
Is this a more difficult exercise than you would think (only 20 lbs of weight) because it's not just a squat but also likely engages the core and other muscles?
Yes engages core a lot. Also can be tough on the shoulders especially if those are 10 kilos (22lbs), which is often what kettlebells are measured in. He may have just done a lot of reps in a row and is tired or did something like bench press or hex bar deadlifts then immediately did these so his body was fatigued already prior to even starting the exercise etc. The staff seems to focus more on strength endurance than very heavy weights, which is good for preventing stupid injuries but still achieving great results for football. However, the linemen are probably doing some different exercises than the defensive backs and wide receivers because the demands on their bodies to perform optimally at their positions are obviously different.

Reaction Score
How does one retune production?
Based on the returning players and their production on offense last year. So while a team may have 10 starters returning they may have lost their leading rusher thus their percentage may be lower than a team returning 7 starters but their leading receiver, rusher and passer are all returning.

Reaction Score
Our defense has a chance to be as good as it's ever been next year. Many returning players and some impressive transfers from the 23 class, plus a great defensive coach in Mora and we now have experience running his defense.
And I think our Offense will be Very Good next year. If ZT and TR have a good spring - and both mature (and throw in Tyler Phommachanh and CM, too), we could redshirt our QB from Mass. I'd love to see Tyler Phommachanh as a WR.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I may have missed it...but do we have a date for spring practice or the spring game?

(other than 20 minutes or 11:11 of course..lol)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom