There's no line for the game? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

There's no line for the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Most confrontational hippy ever.
It's Hippy, not Hippie....maybe that means he has big hips?
Rebel-Wilson.jpg

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I am kind of surprised at the line. I was guessing 13.5.

Reaction Score
Grabbed UConn +10 the other day and then saw Houston was down to -5.5 earlier today and grabbed them. Hoping for a nice middle here but absolutely wouldnt mind an outright UConn win.

Might have to make a small play on the ML now.

Reaction Score
Put the crack pipe down. You guys beat Tulane 7-3 (A team we beat 42-7 and pulled our starters out in the 3rd quarter) and barely beat FCS Villanova and have gotten your butts handed to you by numerous opponents. Our backup quarterback was 10-0 and went to the JUCO national championship game IIRC last year before coming back to UH . Herman's philosophy has always been "next man up" which means to be prepared at anytime.

UCONN is honestly no match for us and Saturday will show that. Sunny weather, low attendance, the whole nine yards. Honestly, most of our fans are focused on Navy.
I usually do not comment about UConn football, but when I do, it is because of posts like this. Sorry, dude.
I will be cheering for you in the post season. Good luck!

Last edited:

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Put the crack pipe down. You guys beat Tulane 7-3 (A team we beat 42-7 and pulled our starters out in the 3rd quarter) and barely beat FCS Villanova and have gotten your butts handed to you by numerous opponents. Our backup quarterback was 10-0 and went to the JUCO national championship game IIRC last year before coming back to UH . Herman's philosophy has always been "next man up" which means to be prepared at anytime.

UCONN is honestly no match for us and Saturday will show that. Sunny weather, low attendance, the whole nine yards. Honestly, most of our fans are focused on Navy.

Ha. Ha ha ha.

Reaction Score
Our backup quarterback was 10-0 and went to the JUCO national championship game IIRC last year before coming back to UH . Herman's philosophy has always been "next man up" which means to be prepared at anytime.
If only our "next man up" back up quarterback was not 10-0 and did not go to the JUCO national championship game IIRC last year, he may not have contributed to UCONN smacking some previously undefeated Cougars and their hippy in the mouth.

Last edited:

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Took the 10 points and played a ML play too! Had a good feeling about this game for weeks.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score

Houston was no match for us. Villanova and Tulane put up a better fight than your sorry sad sack team. Enjoy the L, even if you were too focused on Navy. Loser.

Reaction Score
Put the crack pipe down.

Hey Hippy, remember when I told you I'd lost my crack pipe down there in Houston? And remember when I told you if your backup QB starts, you will lose. Well, I'm sorry we ruined your evening but I was wondering, did you ever find my crack pipe?

Reaction Score

Next man up! Looks like it's you who's been on the pipe my friend.

C

Chief00

Hello?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak