There's already a new vibe in the AD.... | The Boneyard

There's already a new vibe in the AD....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Did anyone else who has not renewed their FB tix yet get a call from the AD? I got both a call and an email today. Honestly, over the years I have ordered tix knowing I would not be able to use them due to the kids travel sports schedules. I've always asked myself why the hell do it anymore because it's always a struggle with renewal, seat placement, etc... Knowing that I will not use them and really, what difference would it make anyway...? I like the initiative so year 10 is is signed sealed and delivered! I've never gotten a call before so if anyone is monitoring the board from Uconn, keep it up bcuz you got four season tickets out of one call !

Who's next?

Reaction Score
I got a call this AM on my cell. Told them I had renewed last weekend. Good idea there I thought. Not wasting time.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Did anyone else who has not renewed their FB tix yet get a call from the AD? I got both a call and an email today. Honestly, over the years I have ordered tix knowing I would not be able to use them due to the kids travel sports schedules. I've always asked myself why the hell do it anymore because it's always a struggle with renewal, seat placement, etc... Knowing that I will not use them and really, what difference would it make anyway...? I like the initiative so year 10 is is signed sealed and delivered! I've never gotten a call before so if anyone is monitoring the board from Uconn, keep it up bcuz you got four season tickets out of one call !

Who's next?
Got the call last Friday... Had been lazy and just putting it off, but since they called and asked I just gave em the digits and tix were renewed. Super easy.

Reaction Score
A few years back I got a call from Casey Cochran thanking me for supporting UC football. I guess they ( players + AD ) take turn making calls every year. Nice gesture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom