There once was a time when we lost 7 out of 11 and then... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

There once was a time when we lost 7 out of 11 and then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I would agree with the notion that Bazz wasn't necessarily a great player as a freshman, but I don't think we overestimate his contributions. That was a completely different team with Bazz in the game versus Bazz on the bench. "Decent" is probably selling him a bit short, IMO. His impact was transformative. This team would be way better with a freshman Bazz.

By tournament time, yeah, moving Kemba off ball for spells was very effective. Point being that one of the players we have now should have been able to give us as much as Freshman Bazz did. Before the season, If you said to any learned yarder would you rather have Bazz as Freshman (with his freshman stats, abilities) or a Junior (aged) McDonalds AA player who was called "Ferrari in the garage" by his coach, I think the majority would say "give me the Ferrari". In hindsight it hasnt worked out (so far)

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Based on their play, not their hype, I would pick Bazz. Even as a freshman he showed signs of brilliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA
Top Bottom