There is palpable tension here tonight | The Boneyard

There is palpable tension here tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I get it. We are all worried about the game and our post season fate. Don't worry we got this.

But in the event we do not let me assure you that win or lose Alien DNA will continue to rain down on us from space in the form of panspermia and will make the Zika virus mutate and grow stronger. We are all pretty much doomed for real and when that happens no one will care what happened during the SMU game on 3/3 or what our KenPom is.

Grab a rolling rock, some wings and let that perspective loosen you up for an enjoyable evening of UConn Hoops.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
That message was actually courtesy of my wife when she asked why I was already shooting tequila when I walked through the door from work. She has an interesting perspective. Worked for me ( tequila might've helped too), figured I'd share.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
That message was actually courtesy of my wife when she asked why I was already shooting tequila when I walked through the door from work. She has an interesting perspective. Worked for me ( tequila might've helped too), figured I'd share.
As a fellow tequila man, what's your drink of choice?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Tension?

Not tonight.

I suspect we're gonna get stomped. If we don't, I'll be happy....unless we do one of those go-down-20-then-lose-by-3 deals. Then I'll be annoyed.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
It's become more palpable for me since the news that Jalen is not 100%. I will embrace the panspermic alternative!

Reaction Score
I'm with Fishy, I expect us to get our butts kicked. Also expect us to get down big, make a comeback to give us hope and then lose by 8-10.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
I'm watching "My 600 Lb Life" right now.

Do these people take a dump in the bathtub? I mean, there's no way they can sit on a human toilet.

And they probably don't have diapers in their size either.... I'm legitimately curious now...

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I'm watching "My 600 Lb Life" right now.

Do these people take a dump in the bathtub? I mean, there's no way they can sit on a human toilet.
Ooooh channel please

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I shoulda taken a Percocet instead of the tequila. This is painful.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Bad thread. This team actually drove me to watch the GOP debate because it is less painful. Anyone who knows my politics knows just how bad the team has to play for me to take refuge in the debate.

Reaction Score
I shoulda taken a Percocet instead of the tequila. This is painful.
This team is clearly a disaster, don't let it make you think of hopping back on that dragon. Turn off the TV, make yourself a turkey and ketchup sammie and play some Jerry, you'll feel a whole lot better.

Reaction Score
Bad thread. This team actually drove me to watch the GOP debate because it is less painful. Anyone who knows my politics knows just how bad the team has to play for me to take refuge in the debate.
Trump is way more entertaining than watching Ollie sleep on the sidelines. I switched to the debate a while ago, much better.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
This team is clearly a disaster, don't let it make you think of hopping back on that dragon. Turn off the TV, make yourself a turkey and ketchup sammie and play some Jerry, you'll feel a whole lot better.

I would do a turkey and ketchup sandwich before a perc. That's not in my Arsenal. Besides the only thing that could kill this game is if someone found Garcias lost stash of Persian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom