There are so many reasons why UCONN is #1...Its not fair!! | The Boneyard

There are so many reasons why UCONN is #1...Its not fair!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Please, Please....Bring on better games with better team play..UCONN would have a clinic against all the team tonight. Watch them against Texas and see why I am right....Totally a different level physically and mentally....Geno's team BB IQ is so far superior.....

Watching both games tonight leaves no doubt why UCONN is #1 and beats all the teams playing in the 7 and 730 games by 30 + points.....NC is afraid to take open jump shots and they continue to drive in the tress and get swatted away by SC. Iowa is too slow against a more athletic Baylor team and cannot compete at this level...
I am hoping for better games in the nightcap. How about you?

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Iowa wasn't all that slow. Baylor had good quickness PLUS an advantage in length.

Reaction Score
Please, Please....Bring on better games with better team play..UCONN would have a clinic against all the team tonight. Watch them against Texas and see why I am right....Totally a different level physically and mentally....Geno's team BB IQ is so far superior.....

Watching both games tonight leaves no doubt why UCONN is #1 and beats all the teams playing in the 7 and 730 games by 30 + points.....NC is afraid to take open jump shots and they continue to drive in the tress and get swatted away by SC. Iowa is too slow against a more athletic Baylor team and cannot compete at this level...
I am hoping for better games in the nightcap. How about you?

Hope the team isn't this over confident...karma!!!

Reaction Score
You are probably correct, but this is not time to start bragging. Wait until Geno hoists the trophy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom