There are 2 | The Boneyard

There are 2

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
There are two types of people in the world. Those who think they can and those who think they cant....and their both right??????

Reaction Score
There are two types of people in the world. Those who think they can and those who think they cant....and their both right??????
There are two types of people in the world, winners and losers. Winners who are willing to do everything they can to succeed. Losers are just as happy to have a good excuse to fail.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I think not. Those who think they can often don't. And those who think they can't sometimes learn that they can. To me the distinction is that some people try , and some people do not try. One can be taught and encouraged to try. One can be coerced into not caring enough to try. Some lack the resources, others lack the will. But given a hand, nearly everyone can be moved to try. Once you try, you often succeed. A person's goals and interests should grow and change, but their will to achieve them must always be fostered. No one is born a "winner" or a "loser", but everyone can become better.. Who is to say what constitutes winning? I know some very happy "losers", and some just plain miserable wealthy, famous successful "winners". BTW, Go Huskies!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom