There’s something different about our Team this year… | Page 3 | The Boneyard

There’s something different about our Team this year…

Reaction Score
Listen, it's an accomplishment to beat up on non-competitive teams as it's not something that's been all that regular an occurrence in recent years and we still have plenty of them on our schedule to rack up some wins, which is really all that matters. I have no idea how good Duke is but they were a decent benchmark in terms of talent.

The arrow up moment this week was the recognition of what works for us by the coaching staff and the continued improvement in tackling. If we can run and the other team isn't good at passing the ball we should do well. Buffalo just beat a haphazardly ranked team, go beat them and take another step forward.

In fact, win at least 4 of these next 5 home games, secure a bowl bid in October (plus or minus a day). Then take your shot at a winning season.
I agree 4 out of 5 is what we should be aspiring for.

The difference yes tackling 100%.

But dang those lines - the ones we have - remind me of teams that have been eating our lunch for the past decade.

We’re big, physical and if we can play without drawing flags all game long like Sat night, we can surprise the rest of college football. We are only ranked 109 this morning.

We have much to prove to get noticed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds
Top Bottom