THEN and NOW (pre UConn WBB and after) | The Boneyard

THEN and NOW (pre UConn WBB and after)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Swin Cash recently said, "In terms of basketball, when we left UConn we were pro-ready. What that means is, we knew how to work hard, prepare hard and we expected to win. But off the court, we were polished by the experiences of giving interviews. You understood your responsibilities to the school, the fans and the program. We were fortunate to experience all those things from a very early age. We were prepared. Going to UConn not only made me pro-ready for basketball, but it helped me be pro-ready for life."

Here's an example of the latest group. Looks like they're well on their way.

STEF&BRIA.jpg

Reaction Score
After posting this, I looked at my own post and immediately had this thought:

I guess Geno really does have an eye for potential. Touché coach!

Reaction Score
This is when you know that you have done a great job as a coach. Years after a player leaves, they mention how prepared they were for life after college.

Reaction Score
Yoooo....Is that Bria looking like that! Man how her and Dolson has blossomed-not only as good basketball players-as fine human beings. You are so right.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I think most of the kudos have to go to Chris Dailey here. She sets a great example when it comes to self-presentation, and she is wonderful at passing that same skill onto the young women who come through the UConn WBB program.

There's a great team effort by the coaching staff when it comes to before and after. The S&C coach will re-sculpt you, CD will dress you up, and Geno (with his assistants too, of course) will transform you as a basketball player. And whether you're in the WNBA, coaching somewhere, doing a media gig, or just generally having success in life, playing for UCONN empowered you to have success as a professional. On or off the court.

shinobimono

The Sound of One Hand Clapping
Reaction Score
Nice before and after pix. From forlorn to super fox...pretty impressive what four years at Uconn will do.

CCinCT

Poster
Reaction Score
Now that I look a little closer it does make one wonder. The nose don't match. Am I wrong/Right?

I think it is Bria, though it's hard to tell, the angle is not the same. Came from a work environment where caps, gowns, and no makeup was the rule. Some females were almost unrecognizable in civilian dress.

Reaction Score
Both photos of Stef and Bria look very photoshopped to me. It's the way of the world today.

Reaction Score
I think it is Bria, though it's hard to tell, the angle is not the same. Came from a work environment where caps, gowns, and no makeup was the rule. Some females were almost unrecognizable in civilian dress.

Lol.....lmbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul