The "Z" factor | The Boneyard

The "Z" factor

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Well looking at Stevens and at 6'6 the way she handles the ball like a guard I can understand why she is an AA. I see post players that are tall and really not very mobile. Then I look at UConn post players like Lobo Walters Charles Dolsen Stokes Stewart for example and see how Geno developed their inside and outside games then I think of some of the bigs UConn didnt get and I look at what theyre doing and imo they are not anything like what UConns developed. Uconns post players are ballhandlers, outside shooters, inside players and when UConn gets a rebound its off to the races because UConn bigs can handle the ball. Huge difference compared to other bigs in WCBB. Hey Z is a tremendous addtion and ONO will be too. Think about how Geno developed his bigs and think how good Z will be as the season progresses and how good she will be next season and they think about ONO for 4 years. Unbelievable is an understatement.

Heres somethin else to think about. When UConns offense catches up, and when the underclassman catch up how bad is UConn going to beat teams. The defense is devastating, overwhelming. Its hard to think about any team beating UConn. Right now the offense isnt where it should be and with injuries we are still up on top teams by 25+. One thing about turnovers. Many of those turnovers are being committed by our young underclassman and many because the offense is not where it should be yet. That will all change. Its scary how good this team is and how much room for improvement there is. The next few games will tell us alot. AEH can shoot the ball as you saw yesterday. She is a really good shooter and scorer. The underclassman are coming along so we need to be patient with their development. Right now we are not firing on all cylinders and we have injuries and foul trouble on the road could be a factor but when this team gets going, they are going to be absolutely over the top.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Well looking at Stevens and at 6'6 the way she handles the ball like a guard I can understand why she is an AA. Amen, amen, AMEN, brother!!!

Think about how Geno developed his bigs and think how good Z will be as the season progresses and how good she will be next season and they think about ONO for 4 years. Unbelievable is an understatement. Yea verily!:):D:cool:

The next few games will tell us alot. In particular the UCLA game will be telling. UCLA is very athletic, particularly Billings. Canada may be the best PG in the NCAA. Both will be early first round WNBA picks.

AEH can shoot the ball as you saw yesterday. She is a really good shooter and scorer. AEH showed promise in the CAL game and again against Maryland. Geno mention her almost hopefully that she may be the next Frosh to emerge as a competent sub.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson
Top Bottom