The worst part about the loss is that it ruined.... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The worst part about the loss is that it ruined....

Status
Not open for further replies.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
this is a lot more likely than all that talk about Boat leaving a couple of months ago, but it's still not very likely

I think DD realizes how much he's improved, and he should be thinking lottery pick next year

PS: and Bazz is coming back too. He needed to finish the season scoring 20+ with 7+ assists down the stretch to improve his draft position (maybe move into late 1st round). Now the injury only raises more questions and probably hurt his mid 2nd round draft status. As with DD, next year could / should be a big win win

Reaction Score
Wow! people on this forum need to get a grip. the kid has a few good games and now he`s a lottery pick?:confused: Yes hes been playing better and he had a good game against gtown but this is south florida people calm down! he is still stick thin and is shooting 30% on 3`s and his shot release takes forever. he is a long long long way from being nba ready. he will be back unless he gets some really really really bad advice.
that being said i like what im seeing and with a summer of working out getting a little stronger about 10lbs of muscle he should be one of the better players in the league next year. if bazz comes back i think the improvement of DD,OC,PN and facey or brimah possibly starting could push boat to the six man which i think would be great for him. if facey and/or brimah can make an impact we could be really good next year. top ten good.

SF DD
PF PN
C AB
SG OC
PG SN

RB
NG
KF
TS
TO

That could be a really good starting five with a good mix of youth and experience. the bench could really be a plus with a little scoring and rebounding punch.

willie99

Reaction Score
Yeah what are you talking about issues between DD and boat off the court? Every time I see them on campus they are always together joking around.

thanks for the insight

willie99

Reaction Score
Wow! people on this forum need to get a grip. the kid has a few good games and now he`s a lottery pick?:confused:

only two people talked about him being a lottery pick, and both of us said he could be lottery after next season with continued improvement

hence you get the double :confused: :confused: followed by an OMG

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Daniels is already a monster. He put up 25 and 10 against the best team in the Big East, and played even better last night. The way he's turned it on the past few weeks, nobody can guard him. I don't expect him to go to into the draft now, but would you really be surprised if some team took him late 1st? If he played all year like he has the last few weeks, he'd be a POY candidate. We're fortunate he didn't turn it on mid-January, because he'd almost definitely be gone if he did.

Reaction Score
FINE. He's gonna stay. Bazz stays. Illinois Mr. Basketball gets awoken in the night by the ghosts of UConn past present and future and averages 16 pts 7 assists on 60 percent shooting. Omar's wrist heals and the only muscle movement he has in his right hand and wrist is a perfect jumpshot.
How old are you?

Reaction Score
could push boat to the six man which i think would be great for him.
There's very little doubt in my mind that Boatright would not react well at all to being a 6th man. He's been THE man his whole life. Taking a step back for the team would not sit right with him.

I hate to admit it, but I'm starting to dislike him as a player.

1. He thinks he's better than he is.
2. He literally throws his arms up and makes a face after every no call when he thinks he gets fouled.
3. He is out of control on offense.
4. He is too small and has a ridiculously hard time getting his shot off.
5. His defense is terrible.
6. His attitude in general sucks.
7. He loses the ability to pass well in end-of-the-shot clock situations.

If Bazz is gone and Boat is our PG, next year is going to be a really, really tough year.

So I hope either Bazz is not gone or Boat is not our PG next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom