The Worst Idea Ever | The Boneyard

The Worst Idea Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I agree with nearly everything he said. Except for how "difficult" women are to deal with on a daily basis. 18 year old young ladies are no more or less difficult to deal with than 18 year old young men. Different issues perhaps.

Reaction Score
I have no idea who Tim Doyle is, but go to
No. 1 Connecticut outlasts No. 4 Maryland 87-81

and watch the accompanying video. Apparently Doyle does some kind of video columns for AP. Anyway, he has a lot to say about Geno Auriemma, and I doubt any BYer will disagee with him.

FYI: Doyle works for the Big Ten Network and has nothing to do with the AP. The article that runs below the video is by David Ginsburg, who IS an AP sports writer. (The AP does not control where clients place its stories.)

Reaction Score
Recruiting to Storrs freaking Connecticut

This has always cut both ways: yes, it's not Austin, Berkeley, Ann Arbor, Madison, etc., but it's a lovely little town and you can focus on what's most important in your life--especially now with the fantastic practice facilities....

Reaction Score
FYI: Doyle works for the Big Ten Network and has nothing to do with the AP. The article that runs below the video is by David Ginsburg, who IS an AP sports writer. (The AP does not control where clients place its stories.)
That's interesting. I knew about Ginsburg and AP, was too exhausted from the game to research Doyle, of whom I had never heard. His B10 association is probably why that's the case.

Bajan Best

Decades of Excellence = Legendary
Reaction Score
This is the video you were referring to:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads