The way-too-early per-40 spreadsheet is here | The Boneyard

The way-too-early per-40 spreadsheet is here

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
The first per-40-minute spreadsheet of the 2021-2 season is available here.

Note the minutes played are only approximate -- I'm waiting to see if the PDF format will be used going forward or if we'll see the format we had last year (I hope!)

The big news for me is that Dorka is as advertised -- a point-a-minute scorer (who finishes!), with a rebound every 2 minutes on average. No turnovers, a block, a steal and ability to defend out on the perimeter. Not a truly taxing opponent, but a scrappy one that triple-teamed her frequently.

Caroline showed no fear, nor any reluctance to shoot even with the early misses. A great willingness to mix it up in the paint, hands everywhere and good points/rebound/assist/block(!) production numbers should make everyone pretty happy.

But what's up with the free throws, ladies? ;^)

Reaction Score
Overall, Dorka had the best numbers on the team in my opinion. She was actually 7 for 10 shooting though. Strong performances across the board. 5 steals and 9 assists for Paige. Great performance by Edwards. Azzi didn't hurt us any. Zero turnovers. Held her own offensively. She and many others supplemented an all around team effort. Caroline put up a lot of good numbers as well. Led the team in blocked shots per minute. 2 steals. 5 rebounds. They could post her up against some opposing guards with no problem and I bet it works. Had no problem generating shots at the college level. Good shots. She looks like she and Dorka are potentially big difference makers to me. An objective analysis is that Caroline was underated nationally. She has great potential. Azzi is obviously right there with her but I think she will have to work harder to get the number of shots that Caroline seemed to generate in the natural flow of her game. They both work hard and are great pickups. Love Azzi's efficiency. Wouldn't be surprised at all if she shoots at a high percentage and is a solid player for us. Mistake free basketball is a huge contribution in itself. Early indications are that her defense is solid.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom