the "WATCH ESPN" app | The Boneyard

the "WATCH ESPN" app

Reaction Score
is amazing, its Crystal clear... not buffing, freezing or anything. It really came in handy for me tonight
I tried to get, but it said I was not subscribed to it, contact your provider. It has always worked for me before. I tried it on a couple other games and it worked but not for our game and some others. Can anybody explain that?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I tried to get, but it said I was not subscribed to it, contact your provider. It has always worked for me before. I tried it on a couple other games and it worked but not for our game and some others. Can anybody explain that?
who's you cable provider? Select them (on WatchESPN app), enter your email address/password (of your cable provider) and BOOM you're in

Reaction Score
It's a great app. The only downside I've found is that it doesn't work when you and your device are outside the USA. We're cruising the Eastern Caribbean the first week in December, and I'm apoplectic about missing the game against Notre Dame!

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score

I was having a similar problem, but called ESPN Support and the rep I spoke to was very helpful. 1-888-549-3776 (Had earlier spoken to someone at Comcast/Xfinity who was not helpful at all.)

Rep had me uninstall and reinstall the WatchESPN app on my iPad. A message came up asking whether to allow "watch ESPN" to use your TV provider subscription. Choices were "allow" or "don`t allow". My instincts were to click "allow", but rep said click "don`t allow." Then a screen came up asking me to click on my TV provider (xfinity). I clicked on that, and it all seems to be working fine from there.

My cable package includes ESPN and ESPN2, so I get them on WatchESPN, plus ESPN3, which is totally online. I don`t get ESPNU or ESPNews on the app because I don`t have them in my cable package.

In addition to ESPN3, there is online access to the ACC ESPN network. Good to know for all you Syracuse women`s volleyball fans! (Actually, good basketball as well.)

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom