The waiting is the hardest part | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The waiting is the hardest part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
The Waiting is the hardest part? No, we're already Refugees, and we're close to Breakdown. But we aren't Free Falling yet. Yes, we say to Rutgers, You Got Lucky, and Louisville buys its recruits with American Girls, and BC says Don't Come Around Her No More. Even the Losers have more to offer than they do. But UConn is Learning to Fly, and and is heading into The Great Wide Open that is the Big XII. President Herbst just needs to Listen to Her Heart, and she'll be Running Down a Dream for all of us.

How is it possible that you couldn't include Don't Do Me Like That and/or Stop Dragging My Heart Around?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
How is it possible that you couldn't include Don't Do Me Like That and/or Stop Dragging My Heart Around?

I did have a version with Stop Dragging my Heart Around....forgot about the other.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
Optimistically ...

I've read several articles that say we're one of leaders in the clubhouse along with (possibly) Cincy, BYU, & Houston. So unless Colorado State, Memphis, or one of the Florida schools comes up with some previously unknown attribute, we should be in.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Dads-Army-Frazier-doomed.png

Reaction Score
I've always found that in the absence of any real data to support your ambition
Compromising pictures will serve the same goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics