The View From Section 241 — Syracuse | Page 3 | The Boneyard

The View From Section 241 — Syracuse

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
We can say the proliferation of Syracuse fans is discouraging, but we can also say hopefully it adds motivation for the program to turn things around. Having fans of the opposing team come in droves to your house, and celebrating and laughing at you get destroyed should add fuel to the fire. I hate to say it, but Connecticut fans by and large, tend not to be of the staunch, loyal variety, but if the Huskies starting gaining some traction, and start moving the needle, and even winning a few games, I think we'll see a positive shift with fan base.

Reaction Score
What’s Benedict supposed to say? We can’t believe this guy wants this crappy job?
Exactly, he stated factually why they couldn't believe this guy wanted this job, because he has turned around teams at multiple levels so effectively.

Reaction Score
Sounds like it was a good weekend to be out of the country at a wedding.

(Gave my tickets to uconn fans fwiw)

Reaction Score
Exactly, he stated factually why they couldn't believe this guy wanted this job, because he has turned around teams at multiple levels so effectively.
An I suspect he will do so again here. But it will take more than 3 weeks. From talking to people I know, I do think most had an idea that Syracuse was beatable. With that expectation, Saturday was something of a shocker. But I think it will take at least a year. I think we win a couple of games this year, but see a significant turn around next year. Mora won’t and can’t sat that but if you look at most of these big turnarounds, that is how they go.

Reaction Score
It doesn’t necessarily translate but Rhule won like 1 game first year at Baylor and same with Golden at Temple

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom