The Vets Need to Step Up | The Boneyard

The Vets Need to Step Up

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Saw the thread title and was wondering why vets needed to step up for a Women's basketball game. Then I saw what it was about, DUH! I guess I had a brain fart on this one. Geno is right though, they do need to step up for the next 6 games.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Saw the thread title and was wondering why vets needed to step up for a Women's basketball game. Then I saw what it was about, DUH! I guess I had a brain fart on this one. Geno is right though, they do need to step up for the next 6 games.
Yes, Serge, a special medal of honor awaits you and the other vets if you can drain a clutch 3 in a big spot on a moments notice. Some lock down defense may also be requested of you. ;-)

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
When I was a sports journalist--it wasn't that long ago--it was policy to never use the word "veteran" to describe an experienced athlete. Yes, I suppose I'm a fossil, but I still think it's disrespectful to armed services personnel to have to share that honored title with a ballplayer. Now, get off my lawn.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Yes, Serge, a special medal of honor awaits you and the other vets if you can drain a clutch 3 in a big spot on a moments notice. Some lock down defense may also be requested of you. ;-)
My only lock down defense today is:

1. Take the living room over (the big screen) from my better half.
2. Sit on my kyster in my lounger.
3. Watch UConn beat the heck out of Jackson State.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom