The Vanguard game will be streamed free on Huskies All-Access!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Vanguard game will be streamed free on Huskies All-Access!!

Reaction Score
This "free" stream (from UConn's website) IMO must be tied into the CBS Sports Live and man, I tried Sports Live first on my Roku but what I thought was the this years Ashland game, I was watching last years game....and I paid $10.95 for a months premium. For those not seeing anything, the only I can suggest, make sure if you have any browers extensions, relating to adblocks or malware...disable them.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Click on the second box. the first is audio and is premium
I have and I get either the message on explorer or the continuous rotating circle in Firefox.

Reaction Score
I just switched from IE11 to Edge and now it works!

They blocked free throws with the Husky head during the SCSU game (so I read). Happening again today.

Last edited:

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
This "free" stream (from UConn's website) IMO must be tied into the CBS Sports Live and man, I tried Sports Live first on my Roku but what I thought was the this years Ashland game, I was watching last years game....and I paid $10.95 for a months premium. For those not seeing anything, the only I can suggest, make sure if you have any browers extensions, relating to adblocks or malware...disable them.

I guess I'll have to wait for someone to post the game on the UCONN Huskies games site. I don't disable anything on my computer especially malware protection.

Reaction Score
During Husky free throws, the screen changes to the Husky logo. Anyone know why?

Reaction Score
I am pretty tech savvy....and I just gave up....won't be watching the game

Reaction Score
During Husky free throws, the screen changes to the Husky logo. Anyone know why?

Because the stream is the video board feed in Gampel and they choose to cut away for foul shots so as not to distract the shooter. Same feed the other night for the MBB.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Not getting anything in either platforms, Google or Firefox.
Try the Edge browser. Works for me.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Yes, both Edge and IE work but Chrome, Firefox do not.
I used to use IE exclusively for CollegeSportsLive, but for me it seems to have stopped working.

Reaction Score
I am pretty tech savvy....and I just gave up....won't be watching the game

I am not tech savvy at all. I tried for 45 minute before I finally got it. Watched about q5 minutes or so. iPad show error and I lost it. From what I saw I think the girls need some work! Hopefully they will get it by the next game.

Reaction Score
Click on the second box. the first is audio and is premium

Be careful what you wish for; it was free, so we didn't get to see the foul shots, because that was extra. Blocked out at the charity stripe, and whoever was in charge of the camera was slow to to pick up the play by play. Typical for the first exhibition game? I leave that for those who had unfettered access.

Reaction Score
What we were watching was the feed to the jumbotron video display at centercourt. It's the same every year except we didn't have to pay for it this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom