The updated "Official" Roster

Big Mick

The all knowing Mick
Reaction Score
1656690749231.png

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Definitely an international flavor to the lineup with 4 foreigners on the roster! Minnesota, California, NY, Indiana, Massachusetts, Virginia for the US. Would like to see us do a little better in the south.

Totally psyched for Ice's homecoming game. Really hoping it's either USC or UCLA, seeing as in live in LA. Plus, in San Diego, the only teams are not good oat all - SDSU, UCSD, or USD. SDSU used to be good, but has fallen way off in recent years. The men's team there is still good tho. Anyway, will be front and center for her homecoming game!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Definitely an international flavor to the lineup with 4 foreigners on the roster! Minnesota, California, NY, Indiana, Massachusetts, Virginia for the US. Would like to see us do a little better in the south.

Totally psyched for Ice's homecoming game. Really hoping it's either USC or UCLA, seeing as I in live in LA. Plus, in San Diego, the only teams are not good at all - SDSU, UCSD, or USD. SDSU used to be good, but has fallen way off in recent years. The men's team there is still good tho. Anyway, will be front and center for her homecoming game!
Me too. Although I'm not in any hurry for her to be playing in her homecoming game. I want to "smell the roses" for awhile. Normally UConn would not think of playing any of these small lower-major programs in the San Diego area, but because it's Brady's hometown, no doubt they'll make an exception and make every effort to schedule a game with one of these three. I would think ALL of these schools would jump at the opportunity to host a game for Brady and UConn.

Univ of California San Diego has a capacity of 4,000 for basketball, San Diego State Univ = 12,414,
Univ of San Diego = 5,100. I attended a UNLV/SDSU game 3 years ago at this on campus arena. It's nice. Largest capacity of the 3. Plenty of nearby parking.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Me too. Although I'm not in any hurry for her to be playing in her homecoming game. I want to "smell the roses" for awhile. Normally UConn would not think of playing any of these small lower-major programs in the San Diego area, but because it's Brady's hometown, no doubt they'll make an exception and make every effort to schedule a game with one of these three. I would think ALL of these schools would jump at the opportunity to host a game for Brady and UConn.

Univ of California San Diego has a capacity of 4,000 for basketball, San Diego State Univ = 12,414,
Univ of San Diego = 5,100. I attended a UNLV/SDSU game 3 years ago at this on campus arena. It's nice. Largest capacity of the 3. Plenty of nearby parking.
I wish Geno would sign someone from Vegas so I could see them play again. The only time that I saw UConn live was in Reno for Gabby's homecoming game. The trip up to Reno was 8 hours, while the return to Vegas was only 6 1/2 hours.

Reaction Score
Still, it seems to be at least two members short given the teams track record with injuries. No one wants any one of them injured, but somehow that bug has a way of attacking one or more of the team and effects who plays on more than one occassion. It would have been nice if the coaching staff would have had deeper pockets in case of......

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score

Yes, please. I don't want to drive to LA. I guess I could take the train but, selfishly, I'd prefer that Ice's homecoming take place in "America's Finest City."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom