The upcoming Fairfield game | The Boneyard

The upcoming Fairfield game

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyDodger

Retired in the Southwest
Reaction Score
I like that the Huskies play some other Connecticut schools, although it would be nice if the others were a little more competitive. But it looks like the Fairfield game should be a tad more interesting than that against the College of Charleston. Fairfield is 7-3, having beaten LaSalle, St. Francis, Columbia and Rhode Island, and lost to Providence in their last five games. But they're obviously not much on offense, averaging just over 53 points a game. After that awful C of C game, I'm looking for the Huskies to rebound and play like the quality team that we know they can be (of course, taking into account Nan's comments about what the holiday season can do to young college players).

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Well, I'm going, so I hope it's better than C of C. Feel a little bad for people who packed that arena in Charleston.

If nothing else, there will be the 2002 team reunion, so that will be cool.

Reaction Score
so many former huskies are going to be at the fairfield game Sue, Sveta, Ashely Bell, Rita, Maria, Tamika.. i think the 2002 team is getting honored

Reaction Score
Isn't Jacquie Fernandez an assistant at Fairfield?
Who else from past teams have become coaches? I know of Jen and a few more,but would love
for this to be shared with the boneyard family. Great that Jacquie is an Asst at Fairfield:)

Reaction Score
I like that the Huskies play some other Connecticut schools, although it would be nice if the others were a little more competitive. But it looks like the Fairfield game should be a tad more interesting than that against the College of Charleston. Fairfield is 7-3, having beaten LaSalle, St. Francis, Columbia and Rhode Island, and lost to Providence in their last five games. But they're obviously not much on offense, averaging just over 53 points a game. After that awful C of C game, I'm looking for the Huskies to rebound and play like the quality team that we know they can be (of course, taking into account Nan's comments about what the holiday season can do to young college players).
We just agreed to a 3 game series with Hartford;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom